Inexpensive production technology coupled with the decline of traditional movie distribution has forever transformed the ways in which movies are marketed, seen and sold.
These days, filmmakers must not only make great movies, but in order to prosper, modern moviemakers must now master crowdfunding, internet marketing and social media.
To help you succeed as an independent filmmaker, I collaborated with nine other prominent filmmaker thought leaders to provide you with a complementary filmmaking Action Guide on how to survive and thrive in this ever changing industry.
It’s called “The Modern Moviemaking Movement” and it will provide you with 100 pages of useful, modern, no-fluff filmmaking information such as:
1. Uncover Successful, Modern Screenwriting Tips – Jurgen Wolff
2. Find Out How To Make the Most of Movie Money- Norman C. Berns
3. Discover Six Ways to Finance Your Feature Film – Gordon Firemark
4. The State of The (Indie Filmmaker) Union – Tom Malloy
5. Get The Inside Scoop On Crowdfunding – Carole Dean
6. Plan Your Production For Maximum Success – Peter D. Marshall
7. Modern Guerrilla Filmmaking – Gary King
8. Navigate Film Festivals and Do Them Right – Sheri Candler
9. Sell Your Movie Without the Middle-Man – Jason Brubaker
10. The Producer of Marketing & Distribution – Jon Reiss
Grab “The Modern MovieMaking Movement” instantly here: http://www.ModernMovieMaking.com. Also, if you like this 100 page indie filmmaking Action Guide, PLEASE GIVE IT AWAY to your closest filmmaking friends.